Thursday 12 March 2015

Wrap for You is taking a break...

Hi everyone

As you will notice, it's been some time since anything happened on this page so I thought I'd let you know that I've been taking a break from Wrap for You.  I'm working full time and there just aren't enough hours in a day to do both.  And there I thought I was Super Woman!! :-)
 
I haven't closed this blog as I'm sure the pics will still be of interest to new visitors but just incase you were wondering what had happened... now you know.
 
I've also stopped my gift wrapping courses. I still get quite a few phone calls about them, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do!
 
So hoping that you're all still wrapping beautiful gifts and for those that never got the chance to attend my courses... I'm so sorry about that, perhaps the pics will give you an inkling of what they were about.

Happy wrapping...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.